National Certification and Standardized Testing
- PSI: FAA-AKT including Drone/Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Sport Pilot, Recreational and Private Pilot; Instrument Rating; Instructor-Flight, Ground & Sport Pilot; Flight Engineer, Commercial Pilot & Military Competence; Aviation Maintenance Technician; and Aircraft Dispatcher, Airline Transport Pilot, and Flight Navigator.
- ETS Prometric: Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Praxis (educational certifications), and Test of English as a Foreign Language (Toefl)
- Pearson VUE: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Michigan Test for Teacher Certification (MTTC), Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) and Paramedic, Counseling, General Educational Development (GED), and other certification testing
- Pan: government-related testing such as FBI, Customs and Border Patrol Agents, and other certification testing
- Meazure: BOC Athletic Trainer and other certification testing
The mission of the Certified Testing Center is to support engaging learning by professionally administering examinations to students and non-students ensuring confidentiality in an ethical, secure, and accessible environment. The Certified Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines.