Honors Program Alumni
Since its founding in 1961, the Honors Program has awarded over 1,200 students the distinction of graduating with Honors. Honors students are represented in a wide variety of disciplines and Honors alumni go on to aim higher and achieve more in their fields as well as serve the greater good in their communities. A majority of Honors alumni pursue further education beyond their undergraduate careers, many earning advanced degrees at some of the finest institutions in the world (i.e. Harvard, Cambridge, Princeton, Georgetown, Yale, Duke, University of Michigan, Oxford, MIT, etc.). Honors alumni have even been recognized with national and international awards for their success.
Are you looking for ways to support current Honors students, or give back to the Honors Program? Do you want to share your success stories, experiences, advice and expertise with current Honors students?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Please reach out directly to the Honors program office.
Here are some examples of ways to get involved and connected with the larger Honors community as well as make a difference for our current Honors students:
- Join the Honors Alumni Board. This group of dedicated individuals offers diverse ideas and perspectives that serve the interests of both CMU students and alumni.
- Become a mentor to current students.
- Establish an Internship at your place of work for current Honors Program Students.
- Serve as a Guest Speaker.
- Attend Honors Alumni events.
- Join the Central Michigan University Honors Alumni Facebook Group.
- Connect with Central Michigan University Honors Program on LinkedIn.
- Make a Donation.
If you are a graduate of the Honors Program and you are interested in learning more about how you can contribute to the success of an honors student, please contact the CMU Honors Program office.