Engagement Team Volunteer Positions
Mentors lead students in small groups and discuss a variety of topics related to successful transition and persistence at Central Michigan University. Each first-year student is assigned a mentor who is responsible for maintaining contact with participants throughout the academic year through both individual contact and small group activities.
Key Team members will ensure that the logistic flow of the conference runs smoothly. They are in charge of room setup, production, speaker hospitality, and overall conference logistics. They will possess strong customer service, event planning and critical thinking skills.
The Multicultural Academic Student Services Office looks for student leaders to serve on the Core Committee for IMPACT each year. This is an excellent opportunity for upperclassmen who are passionate about helping new multicultural students successfully transition into Central Michigan University.
- Program Chair - Gabrielle Johnson
- Administrative Chair - Alyssa Corral
- Logistics Team Chair - Brooklyn Claxton
- Engagement Chair - Emma Massey
- Workshop Coordinator - Jordyn Dean
- Entertainment Coordinator - John Gardner
- Social Media Coordinator - Mya Morris
- Registration Coordinator - Shion Terrell
- Key Team Coordinators - Kalien Horn and Shayla Sanders
- Mentor Coordinators - MoniQue Miller, Gabriela Salais, Brenden Seewald and Ciara Warlick
- Workshop Assistant - Dasia Myles
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.