Build the skills to succeed in the nonprofit sector or add deeper knowledge in other areas. This graduate certificate offers advanced training in nonprofit leadership at the graduate level.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
A graduate certificate in nonprofit leadership prepares you to guide organizations that are dedicated to improving the world. You’ll develop skills that you can apply in the public and nonprofit sectors.
Through 15 hours of required courses, you’ll receive advanced training in management; executive leadership; handling personnel; budgeting and finance; and program analysis and evaluation.
The certificate is open to graduate students who are not currently seeking a master’s degree. You may apply your course credits earned toward a master of public administration (MPA) degree at a later date.
As a graduate student in nonprofit leadership, you'll:
- Develop the skills you need to lead an organization that’s making the world a better place.
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge in nonprofit management, board governance and executive leadership, public personnel management and more.
- Join a community of classmates and professors who share your passion for leadership and service.
- Network with experienced nonprofit leaders as a member of our Nonprofit Leadership Student Alliance.
- Learn from faculty who publish in top journals, actively engage the public-sector community and explore cutting-edge teaching techniques.
Careers & Outcomes
Our graduate certificate in nonprofit leadership gives you the tools to take charge in careers spanning the nonprofit sector.
|Chief Executive Officer||$104,947|
|Director of Operations||$95,016|