If your organization is going to evolve, your training and development activities are a key component to your success. Our graduate certificate gives you the tools to optimize work functions, leverage resources, emphasize creativity, and foster effective communication.
Global Campus Locations
- Dearborn Center
- Fort Belvoir Army Center
- Troy Center
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
You'll learn innovative training and personnel development techniques in our six-course certificate program. The skills you learn are universal and apply to a wide range of workforces — and also flexible enough that you'll be able to adapt them to your own unique situation.
Your courses will cover topics including:
- Training, development, and evaluation.
- Gender and generational differences.
- Delivering training in nontraditional settings.
- Workforce improvement.
- Communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds.
The training and development graduate certificate will elevate your personal brand as you pursue your career goals.
- Credits earned toward this graduate certificate will transfer to a Master of Science in Administration (MSA) degree.
- Courses are taught online and on campus.
- Interdisciplinary classes will be taught by faculty who specialize in education, communications, military leadership, and other areas.
Careers & Outcomes
This certificate prepares you for training and development positions in corporations, businesses and nonprofit organizations.
|Training and Development Specialist||$49,825|
|Training and Development Manager||$60,534|
|Human Resources Manager||$68,340|