Being an effective leader is more than just being in a position of authority. Our graduate certificate in leadership will give you the skills and confidence to successfully lead teams and organizations.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
True leaders understand: there's always more to learn. The skills you gain through this graduate certificate program will give you the confidence to think, act, and react like a leader.
You'll have the opportunity to take classes covering topics such as:
- Collective bargaining
- Succession planning
- Professional ethics
- Group dynamics
- Conflict management
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Gender and generational supervision
- Emotional intelligence
Whether you work at a business or a nonprofit, your organization needs clear thinkers who can chart a path forward in good times and bad. This graduate certificate will give you the skills to be that leader.
If you're a professional administrator, the graduate certificate in leadership can help you take the next step in your career.
- Take classes on campus, online, or at any of 20 different satellite locations.
- Credits you earn for this graduate certificate will count toward your MSA in leadership.
- Learn to solve problems creatively, while basing your decisions on analytics.
Careers & Outcomes
A graduate certificate in leadership gives you skills employers need.
|Vice President (General)||$98,980|