CMU leaders are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external constituents, including students, faculty, staff, visitors and community partners. We obtain firsthand information and use it to improve processes, support and interactions, and to deliver the best possible service experience.
- October 2017 Edition: Service Oriented
- "Changing the Culture of Customer Service in Higher Education" by Justin Zackal, 2016 (HigherEd Jobs)
- "3 Ways to Become a Service Oriented Leader" by Danny Gattas, 2014 (HRO Partners)
- "Internal Customer Service Best Practices" by Micah Solomon, 2017 (Forbes)
Related training opportunities
- Service Excellence: Care, Knowledge, Availability, Follow-Through. This workshop reinforces these service standards and CMU's long service excellence tradition. Also, learn how to deal with difficult people and difficult situations.
Please visit the Professional Development Programs website to register for one of these training opportunities or learn more about Professional Development opportunities at CMU.