Forms for Supervisors
- Use for documenting verbal or written counseling of a student employee.
- Use for evaluating a student employee's performance.
- STOP: Review Personnel Transactions first before using this document. Only use this form to hire a student for your department if the student is not found in Personnel Transactions.
- Use for creating a new position in your department.
- Use for assisting with the termination process.
Learning Experience Participation forms and documents
Who is a Participant?
The term participant refers to a CMU or non-CMU student or non-student who participates in a professional development opportunity ONLY for their own educational benefit.
Examples of individuals who might meet the criteria for Participant status are:
- CMU or non-CMU students who are participating in a Learning Experience. (see the Learning Experience Questionnaire and Agreement, below);
- Non-students who are ONLY participating in a CMU hosted professional development opportunity.
Before a CMU or non-CMU student participates in a Learning Experience, a Learning Experience Questionnaire must be completed and submitted to Student Employment Services for review. Once approved, the department must complete a Learning Experience Agreement.
Additional information on processing stipends for CMU or non-CMU students can be found below. All other stipend processing questions can be answered by Payable Accounting, ext. 7372.
- Use for determining if a student may be classified as a participant in a learning experience (stipend) or as a student employee.