Pathways to Academic Student Success Program
Pathways is a community of support
Pathways, a program designed to support first-generation and Pell-eligible students, will provide you with a community of faculty, staff and students who are dedicated to walking alongside you on your journey to graduation.
You may be eligible to participate in Pathways if you are:
- First Generation
Your parents (both) did not receive a 4-year college degree.
- Economically Disadvantaged
Must meet income-based requirements determined by federal guidelines by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Steps to Apply to the Program
Apply for CMU's Pathways Program by completing the Pathways online application.
Complete your Enrollment Checklist, which includes things like activating your CMU account, reviewing your financial aid package, and reserving an orientation date.
Schedule to meet with a staff member or orientation mentor.
Contact the Pathways office at 989-774-3630 or email@example.com if you have questions!
How you'll benefit from Pathways:
- Get support and guidance from your Pathways mentor.
- Take classes with other Pathways scholars.
- Develop a personalized academic plan with your Pathways academic advisor.
- Receive one-to-one support to help you reach your academic goals and get you to graduation.