July 7, 2022: Website updates
While the strategists have been busy organizing and cleaning up the DAM, the developers have been busy fixing bugs for this week's deployment.
- Correcting the Social Share and Alumni widget titles to use the right heading size.
- This makes the elements on web pages more consistent across the site.
- Making mobile accordions show on people profiles and the Fired Up and Focused profiles.
- Accordions were not showing on mobile devices before. Now users are able to view the information in them.
- Adjusting the search function to process searches that include special characters like hyphens, slashes, apostrophes.
- Special characters originally caused errors in search. Now they have been taken into account and do not cause errors.
- Enhancing the program page title area and text size on odd-shaped devices, since some program names were too long.
- Users with devices with screens that were not a standard size could not originally read the program page titles. This enhancement corrected this problem.
- Making the blog post listings image sizes consistent.
- This made all the images the same size and scaling which brings consistency to pages.
- Correcting search results that were missing descriptions on mobile.
- Search results will now be more complete and there will be no missing descriptions when users are on a mobile device.
View the full list of items in the website release notes here.