Request Data from APA
To request information services from APA, please read the directions below and then complete our data request form by clicking on the link below.
Please provide the following details in your request:
- Purpose for request: brief project background.
- Type of data being requested: enrollment, graduation, grades, SOS, faculty, courses, etc.
- Statistics desired: mean, median, sum or total, standard deviation, etc.
- Description of time period: semesters (Fall, Spring, etc.), academic year, multiple-year history, etc.
- Campus of data: on-campus, CMU Online, all CMU, etc.
- Student level of requested data: undergraduate, graduate, freshmen, sophomore, etc., masters, doctoral.
- Deadline: the date a response is needed.
- Contact information: requesting party's name, department or business, phone, and email.
*For student research, please include an IRB determination letter with your request for data.
Please note, with concurrent projects on queue, there may be a minimum of ten business days needed to complete a request. An APA staff member will follow up if we have any questions.