Grants Management System in SAP
How to display grant information in the Grants Management (GM) system:
- Type GMGRANTD in the transaction code box in SAP. Press enter and the Display Grant Master window will appear.
- Type in the Grant number. A grant number starts with an alpha character and is followed by five numerals. The alpha character will be an F, S, P or C. The alpha character stands for: F = Federal, S = State, P = Private or C = Internal. The five numerals start with the number “6”. (e.g. A valid grant # would be S60088.)
- Press Enter and the general data tab will display grant information. This tab lists key information such as the grant name, validity dates and total dollar amount. To display other grant information click on the wording on one of the other tabs. For example, if you click on the Responsibilities Tab you will get a listing of the personnel that handle that grant.
Locate a grant number with WBS element
- Type FMRA in the transaction code box in SAP. Press enter and the Departmental Reporting Tree will appear.
- Click on the plus sign next to Master Data.
- Double-click on WBS Master Report. This will take you to the WBS Master Report Screen.
- Enter the WBS Element number in the WBS Element field. Note: You can also leave the WBS Element field blank and when you do the next step you will get a list of all the WBS Element numbers that are created instead of just the one you are looking at.
- Press Execute or F8. The WBS Master Report will be displayed. The Grant number will be displayed in the “WBS Text” column. Note that the Grant number starts with an Alpha character of F, S, P or C. The Alpha characters stand for:
- F = Federal
- S = State
- P = Private
- C = Internal