Skip to main content

Rebudgeting of Grant Funds

​​​Rebudgeting requests must be submitted to the Office of Research and Graduate Studies (ORGS). The ORGS will determine if the request needs to be forwarded to the funding agency for approval. Once the rebudgeting has been given all of the final approvals needed, the ORGS office will forward a copy of the approved rebudget to the Grant Accounting Office (GAO). The GAO will then update SAP with the new budget.​