Central Michigan University has partnered with Flywire to facilitate electronic transfers of funds. Founded by a former international student, Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that might otherwise be lost in bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
How to pay
- Log in to CentralLink with your CMU credentials.
- Click on Pay/View My Bill in the Quick Links for Students menu.
- Click on Make a Payment.
- Enter the amount in U.S. Dollars that you wish to pay and click Next.
- Under the International Payment method, select Flywire.
- Confirm your payment information and click Submit Payment to be redirected to the Flywire website to finalize the transaction.
- First-time access will require the creation of a Flywire account. From your account, you can monitor pending transfers and review historical transaction records.
- Flywire will convert your home currency to U.S. Dollars and transfer the funds to CMU, where the amount you entered in step three will be credited to your student account.
Flywire customer support representatives are available 24/7 via chat, Skype, email, and phone to assist with any step of the process.
- USA Toll Free: +1 800-346-9252
- Email: email@example.com
- Online help