Central Michigan University has partnered with Flywire to facilitate electronic transfers of funds. Founded by a former international student, Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that might otherwise be lost in bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
How to pay
- Log in to CentralLink.
- Click on the dollar amount under Current Amount Due in the Student Quick View menu.
- Enter the amount in U.S. Dollars that you wish to pay.
- From the Payment Method drop-down, select International Payment.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm payment information, then click Continue again to be redirected to the Flywire website to finalize the transaction.
- First-time access will require the creation of a Flywire account. From your account, you can monitor pending transfers and review historical transaction records.
- Flywire will convert your home currency to U.S. Dollars and transfer the funds to CMU, where the amount you entered in step three will be credited to your student account.
Note: to make an application fee payment with Flywire, log in to your application and follow the payment prompts.
Flywire customer support representatives are available 24/7 via chat, Skype, email, and phone to assist with any step of the process.
- USA Toll Free: +1 800-346-9252
- Email: email@example.com
- Online help