The Registrar's Office is an engaged University partner committed to continuous improvement and dedicated to supporting the CMU community. Our team of professionals works with integrity to provide accurate and effective services aligning with institutional policies and priorities, as well as notable national best practices. Above all else, we strive to contribute to the ultimate success of our students.
Your registration guide through graduation and beyond
The Registrar's Office:
- Publishes calendars for planning.
- Processes incoming transfer credits to Central Michigan University.
- Helps you navigate through registration.
- Updates and maintains student records.
- Verifies and sends Central Michigan University transcripts.
- Processes and confirms graduation audits.
- Issues Central Michigan University diplomas.