Skip to main content

Update Address

F-1 and J-1 regulations require international students and scholars to update their U.S. physical address within 10 days of moving. To do so, you must update your address using two different forms.

Step 1: Update Address with OGE

The addresses you submit here are the ones we use to report to the government. Take extra care to ensure accuracy of what you report. The U.S. address you submit here should represent only the address where you are currently living.

  1. Log in to OGE's International Student Portal.
  2. Click on Requests > Contact Information Update.
  3. Follow the instructions from there.

Questions about the OGE address update form should be directed to 

Step 2: Update Address with University 

  1. Visit the university's address change form (or access the form through CentralLink under My Account > Address Change).
  2. Follow the instructions from there.
Questions about the university's address form should be directed to the Registrar's Office.