University Communications is focused on providing a dynamic, honest and intricate look at life at Central Michigan University. The content we create represent the lives, studies accomplishments, and shared experiences of CMU students, faculty, staff and alumni. Visual content is crucial in representing brand pillars and leadership standards.
- Unique classroom activities
- Impactful research
- Feature stories for publication
- Major events
- Group photos
- Community outreach
Due the limited availability of our photography students, we ask that you provide 8 to 10 day lead time in order to successfully plan, schedule and execute the assignment. We may not be able to accommodate requests within that timeframe. Student photographers are available in the fall and spring semesters by appointment only.
- Receive a link to your images within 3-5 business days unless notified.
- Image quantity varies by event activity level, duration and photographer availability.
- CMU faculty and staff may request downloads of images for official use by visiting the Central Michigan Photo Source here:https://centralmichiganuniversity.zenfolio.com/
- The organizer will be responsible for helping to obtain access to subjects and obtaining/completing a Photo Release Form prior to your event.
Full payment is due prior to your event. Upon receipt of deliverables, the job is considered complete and the client is responsible for accessing and downloading images for distribution. Any additional time must be submitted as a separate request.
Students are not available during holidays or university closures. In the event of a campus closure, we will coordinate with you on the next available time to photograph your event. If your event is rescheduled or cancelled, no refund will be issued.