Please contact the Radiation Safety Officer at (989) 774-4189 if you plan to use radioisotopes or radiation producing equipment.
Radiation Safety Manual
- Application Form
- Declaration of Pregnancy
- Dosimeter Request Form
- Personnel Form - New Radiation Worker
- Radiation Spill Report
- Radioisotopes Laboratory Survey
- Radionuclide Statement of Training
- Request for Authorization to Purchase Radioactive Materials
Radiation Safety Committee
The Central Michigan University Radiation Safety Committee (RSC) consists of faculty and staff who have been delegated responsibility for radiological health, safety, and compliance at the University. The RSC, along with all individuals who use radioisotopes, are responsible for safe use of radiation. RSC member responsibilities include the following:
- Provide input on radiation safety policy, forms, and procedures.
- Provide input to and from the various departments.
- Review protocol forms for the use of radioisotopes at CMU.