Study and Success Strategies
Reach your academic goals
There are study tips and strategies for anything and everyone.
Check out the Pomodoro Technique to break up studying into smaller amounts of time. This strategy helps you be more efficient and effective in studying.
Watch the Pomodoro Technique
Weekly schedule grid
Use the 'weekly schedule grid' to map out your time each week.
View the Weekly Study Grid
Using flashcards in a new way
You have likely used flashcards before, but were you doing it most effectively? Watch this video to learn a new flashcard strategy that many students have found super helpful!
Watch Flashcard Video
Surviving finals guide
Use this 'survive finals guide' to help you prepare and keep you organized for each day of finals week.
There is a FREE app for that
- My Study Life - Organize your classes, tasks and exams & never forget a lecture or assignment again.
- FocusMe - Tool that “walls off” online temptation to instantly increase personal efficiency and take countless hours of your life back.
- Be Focused - Lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks separated by short breaks.
- Quizlet- Create your own flashcards or choose from millions created by other students.
- Khan Academy - Personalized learning library with thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles on dozens of subjects.
- Flora- A new way to stay focused on your tasks, clear to-do lists, and build positive, life-changing habits.
- Mint - Effortlessly manage your finances in one place.
- Chipper - helps you optimize and "chip away" student debt faster.