Meetings and Training for Website Collaborators
We provide support, consultation, and advice to our campus partners working with content on the website, also known as website collaborators. Together we build, maintain, and enhance vital web properties that reflect CMU's brand and follow best practices for digital communications.
Collaborator meeting schedule
Website collaborators are invited to join the digital strategy team for monthly collaborative meeting to review recent updates and share feedback. Meetings are held via Teams. Contact your digital strategist for a meeting invite.
Training for our website's content management system, Sitefinity, is available monthly. Training for new website collaborators is required before you can work on web pages and content items. We also offer training topics to help you enhance your skills using images, documents, forms, and optimizing your web pages to improve the user journey.
Reasons to attend web trainings
- Your content deserves the best possible presentation (and users expect it).
- Change happens (to processes, policies, best practices and technologies).
- Data-driven improvement (analytics/survey results guide training priorities and approach).
- Save time/frustration (strategists do not reject properly authored/executed submissions).
- Take advantage of CMU's investment in and commitment to developing digital skills.