Publications & Presentations
- Eugene Y. Roh, Crina O. Tarasi, Eugen M. Popa, (2023). I want to get even before I quit." Bullying, counterproductive work behavior, and turnover intention among kitchen professionals. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism, 22(1).
- Bolton, Ruth N., Anders Gustafsson, Crina Tarasi, Lars Witell (2022) Designing Satisfying Service Encounters: Website versus Store Touchpoints, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 50, 85-107 (all authors contributed equally)
- Bolton, Ruth N., Anders Gustafsson, Crina Tarasi, Lars Witell (2021), Managing A Global Retail Brand in Different Markets: Meta-Analyses of Customer Responses to Service Encounters, Journal of Retailing, in press (all authors contributed equally)
- Ruth Bolton, Anders Gustafsson, Crina O. Tarasi and Lars Witell (2021) “How Customer Experience Management Reconciles Differences between East and West” Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science (Special Issue on Enhancing Customer Engagement, Experience & Brand Value: Processes, Capabilities & Technologies – Scholarly Contributions in Honor of Jagdish N. Sheth.) (all authors contributed equally)
- Eugene Y. Roh, Chin - I Cheng, Crina O. Tarasi and Eugen M. Popa (2020) “An Examination of Moderating Effects of Demographics on Bullying to Turnover Intention: A Case of Korean Kitchen Employees in Upscale Hotels” Journal of Organizational Psychology 20 (5), 116-133
- Concha Neely, Riley Dugan, Crina Tarasi and Eugen Popa (2017) Helping Students Find Their Sweet Spot: A Teaching Approach Using the Sales Process to Find Jobs that Fit Journal of Marketing Education Review, 17(3), 187-201.
- Dahlquist, S., Tarasi, C. O. (2015) Sustainable Marketing: Implications of an Emerging Producer/Consumer Societal Contract. International Journal of Society Systems Science, 7(3), 222-237.
- Bolton, Ruth N. and Crina O. Tarasi(2014), "Risk Considerations in the Management of Customer Equity" in Handbook on Customer Equity, by V. Kumar and Denish Shah (Eds.), Edward Elgar Publishing House
- Concha Allen, Poonam Kumar, Crina Tarasi and Holt Wilson (2014), "Selling Sales: Factors Influencing Undergraduate Business Students' Decision to Pursue Sales Education",Journal of Marketing Education, Special Issue Latest Perspectives on Sales Education and Training (August), Lead Article
- Tarasi, Crina, Ruth Bolton, Anders Gustafsson and Beth Walker (2013), "Relationship Characteristics and Cash Flow Variability: Implications for Satisfaction, Loyalty and Customer Portfolio Management", Journal of Service Research 16(2), 121-137, Lead Article
- Best JSR Article 2013 Award
- Featured as a "must read for 2013"by Marketing Science Institute academic trustees.http://www.msi.org/articles/katherine-lemon-offers-must-reads-from-2013/
- Tarasi, Crina, J. Holton Wilson, and Cheenu Puri (2013), "MBA Students' Quantitative Attitude: Confident or Anxious," Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice, 13(1), 38-44
- Roh, Y. Eugene, Crina O. Tarasi, Eugen M. Popa (2013). Franchised versus Non-franchised Firms: An Empirical Examination of the Financial Differences in the Foodservice Business,Journal of Foodservice Business Research, 16 (1), 1-19, Lead Article.
- Tarasi, Crina, J. Holton Wilson, Cheenu Puri and Richard Divine (2012), "Affinity for Quantitative Tools: Undergraduate Marketing Students Moving Beyond Quantitative Anxiety," Journal of Marketing Education, 35(1), 41-53.
- Hutt, Michael, Crina Tarasi and Beth Walker (2012), "Financial Portfolio Theory and Customer Management: Insights and Research Directions," in Handbook on Marketing and Financeby Shankar Ganesan (ed.), 86-107, Northampton: Eduard Elgar Publishing
- Tarasi, Crina, Ruth Bolton, Michael Hutt and Beth Walker (2011), "Balancing Risk and Return in a Customer Portfolio", Journal of Marketing, 75 (May), Lead article, 1-17.
- Winner of theMaynard Award 2011. Maynard award recognizes the Journal of Marketingarticle that makes the most significant contribution to marketing theory and thought within the calendar year.
- Tarasi, Crina, Ruth Bolton, Michael Hutt and Beth Walker (2011), "Balancing Risk and Return in a Customer Portfolio: A Reply", Journal of Marketing, 75 (May), 23-26. Invited commentary.
- Allen, Concha, Crina Tarasi and Holt Wilson (2011) "Health Care, Health Care, Health Care: Planning for Baby Boomer Retirement," Keller Center Research ReportSeptember 2011. http://www.baylor.edu/business/kellercenter/index.php?id=55564.
- Tarasi, Crina, Ruth Bolton, Michael Hutt and Beth Walker (2009), "Balancing Risk and Return in a Customer Portfolio", MSI Reports,Working Paper Series, Report No. 09-119, 49-76.
- Bolton, Ruth N. and Crina Tarasi(2006), "Managing Customer Relationships," in Naresh K. Malhotra (ed.) Review of Marketing Research, Vol. 3, New York: M.E. Sharpe, Inc. (Lead article).
- PhD, Arizona State University
- MBA, Central Michigan Universit
- BS, Transilvania University of Brașov