More about Kevin Pangle
Publications & Presentations
- Peacor, S. D., K. L. Pangle, L. Schiesari, and E. E. Werner. In press. Scaling up phenotypic responses of prey to predators: impacts over multiple generations in a complex aquatic community. Proceedings of the Royal Society B.
- Bourdeau, P. E., K. L. Pangle, and S. D. Peacor. The invasive predator Bythotrephes induces vertical migration in native copepods of Lake Michigan. Accepted to Biological Invasions.
- Pangle, K. L., S. A. Ludsin, and B. J. Fryer. 2010. Otolith microchemistry as a stock identification tool for freshwater fishes: testing its limits in Lake Erie. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 67: 1475-1489.
- Pangle, K. L., and S. D. Peacor. 2010. Temperature gradients, but not food resource gradients, affect growth rate of migrating Daphnia mendotae in Lake Michigan. Journal of Great Lakes Research 36: 345-350.
- Pangle, K. L., S. D. Peacor, and O. E. Johannsson. 2007. Large nonlethal effects of an invasive invertebrate predator on zooplankton population growth rate. Ecology 88: 402-412.
- Ph.D., Fisheries and Wildlife and Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior, Michigan State University, 2008
- M.S., Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, 2003
- B.S., Biology, Lake Superior State University, 2001
- Predator-Prey Interactions
- Phenotypic Plasticity
- Great Lakes Food Webs