Our easily customizable certificate allows you to choose from more than 40 courses across multiple disciplines to match your specific career goals. The extensive course options range from emotional intelligence, production concepts, succession planning, leadership studies, and grant-writing to gender and generational supervision. You'll develop the diverse skills needed to lead organizations and people in our dynamic global economy.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
To become an effective leader and manager, you need to understand more than a single area. Our general administration graduate certificate gives you a deep dive into how all the parts of an organization work together, from Information Technology to Human Resources. The best part is that the program is condensed into eight-week terms to accommodate your schedule.
Strengthen your expertise with a wide range of disciplines in this flexible, five-course program designed to take your critical thinking and decision-making skills to the next level.
You'll select from courses that will help you:
- Examine the process to develop and evaluate employees.
- Analyze gender and generational differences in the workplace and how to effectively work within and manage those differences.
- Build a thorough understanding of core business operations, which will prepare you for a wide variety of upper-level administrative positions.
- Implement the use of software and technology to solve business problems.
- Develop and enhance marketing, communications, labor relations, leadership, and financial management skills.
Our general administration graduate certificate is customizable with extensive course options to fit your career goals.
- Credits earned toward your graduate certificate will transfer toward a Master of Science in Administration (MSA) degree with a concentration in general administration.
- Take classes online, at the main campus, or at nearly 20 different Global Campus satellite locations where we bring the program to you.
- Use your new skills immediately, whether you work in a government agency, non-profit organization, or business.
Careers & Outcomes
A graduate certificate in general administration can help you climb your org chart wherever you work.
|Territory/Regional Sales Manager||$77,206|