Full-time or part-time. In-person or online. No matter what route you take to complete Central Michigan University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, you'll expand your skillset and be prepared for executive leadership positions in today's global economy.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
The business world is always changing and adapting. Today, it's more complex than ever. Our global economy has added new levels of competition. To succeed, you need to understand your organization and everything it touches. You need to know how economic forces, industry trends, and emerging technologies will influence your business and respond proactively.
Our Master of Business Administration program equips you to do that. Whether you're a full-time student or a working professional, you can earn this valuable degree on your schedule.
By the time you graduate, you'll have advanced skills in accounting, finance, marketing, and management. You'll choose a specialty from one of 11 concentration areas, tailoring your degree to meet your needs and interests.
Through it all, you'll work with experienced faculty who integrate current business case studies and trends into your coursework. You'll bring value to your organization as you are working on your degree!
Our College of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) which ensures our MBA program meets the highest international standards.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks us among the best online MBA programs.
- Night and weekend classes fit into your schedule. Work-life-school balance is important so classes are offered frequently to fit easily into your life.
- Have a great idea for a business? Compete for thousands of dollars in start-up capital at our annual New Ventures Competition.
- Our SAP Next-Gen Chapter, we are one of 12 universities in North America, joins with SAP customers across the globe to spur innovation.
- Students have excelled in two certifications particularly: TS410/TERP-10 for SAP and Lean Six Sigma. We have certified approximately 100 students a year for SAP, more than the next three universities combined. In the last 5 years, with workshops and integration into classes, 489 students received Green Belt certifications and 33 Yellow Belts.
- For the on-campus program, you can apply for a graduate assistantship to receive scholarships to defray tuition costs while you partner with faculty to conduct research and assist with teaching.
Business Data Analytics
Health Systems Leadership
Human Resource Management
Careers & Outcomes
An MBA from CMU can help you start your business career, or build on existing expertise to advance in your organization.
|Business Development Manager||$75,408|
|Marketing Operations Manager||$80,406|
|Director of Compensation/Benefits||$89,526|