New Venture Challenge
Challenge yourself to transform your big idea into a successful business with the New Venture Challenge. Through a series of workshops, skill-building exercises, and networking events, you will engage your entrepreneurial mindset while learning start-up skills, building key relationships, pitching your ideas, competing for funding, and launching your business.
- Join a series of workshops that guide you through the start-up process including identifying your value proposition.
- Build key relationships with mentors, advisors, investors and more.
- Interview potential customers in the customer discovery process to validate your business idea.
- Pitch your business idea in the Make-A-Pitch and New Venture competitions to compete for over $60,000 in cash prizes and in-kind services.
- Refine your idea and enhance your business concept based on feedback from industry experts.
Utilize the skills you have learned to launch your product or business idea while forming a business entity.
Join us on CMU's campus for the 2022 New Venture Challenge Finals & Awards on April 22 from 2 - 8 PM.