Employee Financial Wellness
Financial well-being is defined as:
- Having control over day-to-day, month-to-month finances;
- Being able to absorb the shock of unexpected expenses or situations;
- Being on track to meet goals that are important, like saving for a home or retirement; and
- Having the financial independence that allows you to enjoy life.
As part of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Advocate offers a wealth of information on budgeting, debt management, estate planning, investing and more. They offer calculators, webinars and courses to aid in your financial fitness, and are also there to support you when its hard to get through financial stress.
PNC resources: insights on personal finance
- Borrow Buying a new home or car? Getting ready for college? Now’s the time to learn more about borrowing.
- Invest Creating a plan today can help you lay the groundwork for comfort and stability in the future. Plan for tomorrow, and be excited for today.
- Protect Reduce your vulnerability online and off, while maintaining what you already have. Protecting yourself today can help ease the uncertainty of tomorrow.