Skip to main content

Changing Your Permanent Address

Updating your permanent address information impacts the address stored in Human Resources' SAP Payroll System. 
The permanent address stored in SAP is the location where W-2s are mailed.  Before proceeding be definite you want this information changed.
You will need to know your Global ID and password.
To change your address:
  1. Log on to CentralLink. 
  2. Click My Account.
  3. Scroll down to My Profile - Address Change
  4. Complete the form.