Skip to main content

Work-Related Injuries

Reporting a Work-Related Illness or Injury

1. Call the CMU Workers’ Compensation main line at 989.774.7177 (within 24 hours) to report the incident.

2. Complete an Incident Report Form and send a copy to

It is critical to report an incident, even if you do not seek treatment.

Where To Seek Treatment (if needed)

For emergency care, call 911 immediately and seek treatment at:

McLaren Central Michigan Emergency Department (ER)
1221 South Drive
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

For non-emergency care, seek treatment at:

McLaren Central Michigan ReadyCare/COMP
1523 S. Mission (next to Rally's)
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

If an illness or injury is not critical, but the employee cannot drive themselves, contact CMU Police at 989.774.3081 to evaluate the injury and to explore transportation options for the involved employee.

Questions? Contact Allie Strong, HR Consultant/Workers’ Compensation Representative at 989.774.7180, Rowe Hall 109.