Online ticket reservations begin Monday, March 13, 2023. On that date, all eligible graduates will receive an email communication with information on how many tickets are available to reserve and instructions on how to do so.
Online ticket reservations close on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Tickets will be released to graduates electronically on Monday, May 1, 2023.
Guests under three (3) years of age do not require a ticket. Tickets are for general admission. No additional tickets are available. All ceremonies will be live-streamed for family and friends to watch for those that are not able to attend in person.
Ticket reservation instructions
- Ticket reservations can be made on this webpage.
- Click the appropriate ceremony time.
- Select your desired number of tickets (maximum available will be listed). No additional tickets are available.
- Enter your student ID number in the coupon code box (excluding any zeros at the beginning) and click the maroon checkmark. Please note: this is a single-use code, once you begin the ticket reservation process you will not be able to revisit this page.
- Sign in to your myProvenue account at www.cmuchippewas.com/myaccount. If you have created an online account already, enter your email address and password. If you are unsure if you have created an account, you can check by:
- Clicking the "Reset Password" button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your email address and click "Submit"
- If you have previously created an account, an email will be sent to you to reset your password and gain access to your account.
- If you have not previously created an account, you will receive an error message. Click the "Cancel" button and then click the "Sign-Up" button. Fill out the information and click "Sign-Up". After a few seconds, your online account will link with our ticket system and you can proceed with your order.
- Once account information has been entered, select "Check Out".
- Tickets will not appear in your account until Monday, May 1. At that time, you can forward your electronic tickets to your guests or print your tickets.
If you forward a ticket multiple times, only the most recent forward will be valid. All other tickets forwarded will be void and not able to be scanned.