Honors Program Alumni Involvement Opportunities
Are you looking for ways to get involved, support current Honors students, or give back to the Honors Program? Do you want to share your success stories, experiences, advice and expertise with current Honors students?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Please reach out directly to the Honors program office.
Here are some examples of ways to get involved and connected with the larger Honors community as well as make a difference for our current Honors students:
- Join the Honors Alumni Board.
- Become an Honors Alumni Mentor to current students.
- Establish an Internship at your place of work for current Honors Program Students.
- Serve as a Guest Speaker.
- Attend Honors Alumni Events.
- Join the Central Michigan University Honors Alumni Facebook Group.
- Connect with Central Michigan University Honors Program on LinkedIn.
- Make a Donation.