CMU Bulletins Overview for New Faculty
The CMU Bulletin contains important information with which all faculty, staff, and students are expected to be familiar. The Bulletin contains information on the following topics:
- General Information
- Academic Programs
- Program Authorization/Program Operations
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Information
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Academic Integrity
- Graduation Requirements
- Academic Overview
To view the complete Bulletin, including archived copies of prior academic years, visit the CMU Bulletins website.
Faculty are responsible for:
- Observing all of the university's regulations and policies currently in effect.
- Complying with the procedures, requirements, regulations, and deadlines printed in the Bulletin.