Curriculum and Instructional Support Overview for New Faculty
The Office of Curriculum and Instructional Support is committed to the mission of engaging learning and is therefore devoted to assisting faculty as they seek to provide a state-of-the-art learning opportunity for students. CIS is here to collaborate with interested individuals and groups to:
- Support the improvement of curriculum and the creation of new courses and programs.
- Develop new ideas or new teaching-learning practices.
- Enhance the quality of instructional design.
- Implement research-based teaching and learning strategies.
- Build meaningful connections with students.
- Assist in the design and development of instructional materials for online and hybrid courses.
- Provide best practices for all teaching formats.
- Assist in the design and creation of multi-media for use in the classroom or online.
- Facilitate the assessment processes which authentically demonstrate student learning.
Contact CIS by calling 989-774-3615 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.