Nov. 10, 2022: Website updates
We kicked off November with updates and improvements that will lead to better user experiences for those creating pages and those viewing them.
These updates and improvements included:
- Redesigning the Accordion widget to have a dark blue look when the tab is opened.
- This gives a more visual cue of which tab is selected and provides an overall cleaner design.
- Updating the Interior Navigation Card widget to have a two-column view option.
- The two-column view allows collaborators to use the Interior Navigation Card widget in the main content area of a page, eliminating the possibility of extra white space if the widget were to be used in the full width area.
- Adding CAPTCHAs to forms created within Sitefinity.
- CAPTCHAs are required for form security to prevent bots from submitting spam responses.
- Sitefinity will now automatically add a CAPTCHA to every form created once it is published.
- Fixing the program page concentration locations dropdown.
- There was a bug where the location selected was not correctly showing the programs offered there.
- Adding a two-character limit to the number of courses to calculate on the GPA calculator widget.
- Without the limit, three-digit numbers were able to be added and the calculator would freeze while trying to compute.
For the complete list of changes, view the website release notes.
Blog: Web Insights Blog posted | Author: by Digital Strategy Team | Categories: University Communications