- Refunds are issued from Central Michigan University for a variety of reasons: disbursement of financial aid, dropped courses, bookstore returns, etc. 
- All refunds are issued electronically, either by direct deposit into a personal checking or savings account or to a CMU Money Card. 
- The CMU Money Card is a prepaid debit card issued by Money Network that can be used anywhere Discover® is accepted.  In addition, the Money Card can be used at any ATM on campus to withdraw cash with no ATM fees. 
- To select or change a refund payment method:
  • Log into CentralLink
  • Click on "My Account"
  • Click on "Sign Up for CMU Money Card or Direct Deposit"
  • Follow the prompts to establish or change your refund payment method
For more information, click on the links below or contact the Student Account Services and University Billing Office.   

Direct Deposit

CMU Money Card Program

Electronic Refund Payment Dates

Federal Parent PLUS Loan Refunds