A Designated Official is an individual who, when they are notified of any sexual and gender-based misconduct, is required to immediately report the information to the Title IX Coordinator or designee. Designated Officials include, but are not limited to:
· Senior Officers.
· Athletic Coaches, Trainers, Staff and Volunteers.
· CMUPD Employees.
· Professional and Administrative staff.
· Academic Department Chairs.
· Residence Hall Directors, residence life paraprofessional and front desk staff and apartment supervisors.
· Peer Advisors and other Residential College staff.
Additionally, all supervisors have a responsibility to report allegations or observations of Employees engaging in sexual and gender-based misconduct.