Training Completed By Title IX Personnel
CMU does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the education program or activity that it operates, including admission and employment, and is required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 not to discriminate in such a manner.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX can be made to CMU's Title IX Coordinator, the US Department of Education's Assistant Secretary, or both.
In accordance with section 106.45 of the Department of Education's Final Rule, (effective August 14, 2020), all individuals involved in the resolution of sexual and gender-based misconduct have completed training the following training:
Additional Title IX personnel trainings
- Title IX 101: Title IX 101
- Title IX Investigator Level 1: Title IX Investigator Training 101
- Title IX Decision-Maker Level 1: Decision Maker Training Level 1
- Title IX Coordinator: Title IX Coordinator Training
- Title IX Advisor: Title IX Advisor Training
- Title IX Informal Resolution: Informal Resolution Training
- Title IX Decision-Maker Appeals: Decision Maker Training
- Title IX Putting Policy Into Practice Series: Putting Policy Into Practice Series
- Title IX Coordinator Refresher: Coordinator Refresher Training
- Title IX Decision Maker Refresher: Decision Maker Refresher Training
- Title IX Investigator Refresher: Investigator Refresher Training