Skip to main content

Work Study Cost Centers

Cost center accounting information related to work-study opportunities at Central Michigan University. 

Federal Work-Study
Cost Center: 68xxx
Wage type: 0HCW (G/L acct. 624200)

Departments that submit timesheets with cost centers and wage types other than what is listed above may be charging their own department in error. Federal work-study wages must be paid from a cost center in the work-study series 68xxx.

Non-work-study students are ONLY to be charged to:

General Student Assistants
Cost Center: 2xxxx or any except 68xxx
Wage Type: 0HGS (G/L acct. 621800)

If there are any questions about work-study, please contact Tanya Hohlbein in Accounting Services at ext. 7361 or If you have questions about students' time records, please call Payroll at ext. 3481.‚Äč