Contact Sexual Aggression Peer Advocates
*Services are offline for the summer and will resume during fall semester. Please see our times of operation below for more information*
- Crisis/Support Line: 989-774-2255
- SAPA Chat Text: 989-621-3359
- In-Person - Contact SAPA by calling 989-774-2255 and request an in-person meeting.
Sexual aggression services
Times of operation*
- SAPA operates during the CMU academic year. Services are not operational during CMU-recognized breaks nor during the summer semester sessions.
- Sexual Aggression Services operates year-round. Please contact the director for further information.
- For crisis and support services during times SAPA is not operational, please see our resources page.
Contacting SAPA for media purposes
- It is CMU policy that all media inquiries must be first directed to University Communications for approval. This would include radio, newspapers, press releases, etc. as well as interviews for classroom papers and projects. Please email the Executive Director of Communications for more information.