Report a website issue
Central Michigan University’s new website is ever evolving on a daily basis as we continue to add and edit information across the site while stabilizing and optimizing the user experience.
As you explore the new cmich.edu, you may encounter a webpage issue. There are two main types of webpage issues: content and functionality issues.
Any content-related issues should be directed to your designated website collaborator who will address them. Content-related issues include:
- Typos on a page.
- Outdated information.
- Event creation.
- Images (adding, replacing or removing).
- Documents (adding, replacing or removing).
- Broken links.
Website functionality issues can be reported through a ticketing system and include:
- Pages not loading properly.
- Program finder issues.
- Error messages.
- Documents or images not loading correctly.
- Page not appearing in search results.
Apps and web sites
For these CentralLink issues, contact CMU Web Applications Support by submitting a ticket:
- Sign in issues.
- Course search and registration.
- Degree progress.
- Pay/View bill.
- Financial aid portal.
- Class schedule.
- Personnel transactions.
For internal website issues on www2.cmich.edu, contact OIT Help Desk by submitting a ticket.
For these SAP issues, contact CMU SAP Applications Support by submitting a ticket:
- Program locations (online, on-campus).
- Program credit hours.
- Program type (full-time or part-time).
- Course prerequisites.
- New status or hold codes.
For CMU bulletin issues and changes, contact Laura McGuire, Editor of Bulletins and Curricular Minutes. She can be reached by email or by phone at 989-774-1590.