About the VRC
Mission first, people always
As an Army Command Sergeant Major, my number one mission was people. That mission is no different here at the Veterans' Resource Center. VRC staff and I are here to help you make the most of your educational journey. If there is anything that the VRC can do to make the tools and opportunity to excel in your studies available, we are here to make it happen.
Duane C. Kleinhardt, CSM (USA, Retired)
Director, Veterans' Resource Center
The VRC serves CMU students who are
- Active Military (including National Guard and Reserve).
- Spouses and dependents of Veterans and Active Military.
The VRC Staff helps students
- Get the most out of their CMU experience.
- Access educational benefits, including those applicable to spouses and dependents.
- Build academic and social networks.
- Successfully make the transition from military environments to our centers across the U.S., our main campus, or online learning.