More about Ben Salisbury
Publications & Presentations
- B. Salisbury and T. Scrimshaw, Rigged configurations and the ✱-involution, Lett. Math. Phys. 108 (2018), no. 9, 1985–2007.
- B. Salisbury, A. Schultze, and P. Tingley, Combinatorial descriptions of the crystal structure on certain PBW bases, Transform. Groups 23 (2018), no. 2, 501–525.
- B. Salisbury and T. Scrimshaw, Rigged configurations for all symmetrizable types, Electron. J. Combin. 24 (2017), no. 1, #P1.30.
- B. Salisbury and T. Scrimshaw, Connecting marginally large tableaux and rigged configurations via crystals, Algebr. Represent. Theory 19 (2016), 523–546.
- B. Salisbury and T. Scrimshaw, A rigged configuration model for B(∞), J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 133 (2015), 29–57.
- B. Salisbury, The flush statistic on semistandard Young tableaux, C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I 352 (2014), 367–371.
- K.-H. Lee, P. Lombardo, and B. Salisbury, Combinatorics of the Casselman-Shalika formula in type A, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (2014), 2291–2301.
- K.-H. Lee and B. Salisbury, A combinatorial description of the Gindikin-Karpelevich formula in type A, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 119 (2012), 1081–1094.
Credentials, Certifications & Awards
Awards and Honors
- Simons Foundation Collaboration Grant for Mathematicians, 2016-2021
- CMU Early Career Grant, 2014-2015
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 2012
- M.S., Mathematics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 2009
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, 2007
- Combinatorics of crystal bases and their applications
- Algebraic Combinatorics
- Representation Theory
Membership in Professional Organizations
- American Mathematical Society
- Mathematical Association of America