More about Meera Mainkar
Publications & Presentations
- Counting Anosov graphs, with M. Plante and Ben Salisbury, accepted for publication in Ars Combin. (2016).
- Graphs and metric 2-step nilpotent Lie algebras, with R. DeCoste and L. DeMeyer, to appear in Adv. Geom., (2016).
- Characterization of 9-dimensional Anosov Lie algebras, with C. E. Will, J. Lie Theory 25 (2015), No. 3, p. 857--873
- Graphs and two-step nilpotent Lie algebras, Groups Geom. Dyn. 9 (2015), no. 1, p. 55--65.
- A Construction of Regular Magic Squares of Odd Order, with C-Y. J. Chan, S. Narayan and J. Webster, Linear Algebra Appl. 457 (2014), p. 293-302.
- Anosov Lie algebras and algebraic units in number fields, Monatsh. Math. 165 (2012), no. 1, p. 79-90.
- Examples of Anosov Lie algebras, with C.E. Will, Discrere Contin. Dynam. Systems 18 (2007), no. 1, p. 39-52.
- Anosov Automorphisms on certain classes of nilmanifolds, Glag. Math. J. 48 (2006), p. 161-170.
- Anosov Automorphisms on compact nilmanifolds associated with graphs, with S.G. Dani, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 357 (2005), p. 2235-2251.
Credentials, Certifications & Awards
Scholarships, awards and support
- 2012 Early Career Grant, Central Michigan University
- IMU support to attend ICM 2006, Madrid, Spain
- TWAS Fellowship to visit Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Argentina, April-June 2005
- Kanwal Rekhi Career Development Scholarship and TIFR Alumni Association Scholarship, 2002-2004
- TIFR Research Scholarship, 1999-2005
- National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarship, 1998-1999
- Ph.D., Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, India, 2005
- Lie Theory