More About THOMAS WEIRICH
Publications & Presentations
- Weirich, T. and A. Reinstein, (2022-in press). New Ara for Materiality. The Journal of Accountancy.
- Weirich T. and A. Reinstein, (2022). New Possibilities when performing Attestation Services. Journal of Accountancy(July 2022), 6-10.
- Weirich, T. and N. Churyk, (2022). Accounting and Audit Quality Perspective: Fair Value Measurements and Disclosures Curriculum Gaps. Advances in Accounting Education: Teaching & Curriculum Innovation, Vol 25, 3-22.
- Weirich, T. and A. Reinstein , A. Akseh, Jan, 2022. Expanding Options for Providing Attestation Services. The CPA Journal.
- Weirich, T. N. and N. Churyk, (2018). AIM Corporation: A Business Fraud Case. Journal of Forensic Accounting Research.
- Weirich, T. and A. Reinstein (2018). Auditors' Increased Responsibilities under the PCAOB's New Audit Reporting Standards. The CPA Journal (Feb 2018), 42-47.
- (2020). In Weirich, T. (Ed.), Accounting & Auditing Research: Tools & Strategies. New Jersey: Wiley.
Credentials, Certifications & Awards
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- PhD - University of Missouri (1976)
- MBA - Northern Illinois University (1970)
- BS - Northern Illinois University (1968)
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- Auditing & Assurance Services
- Forensic Accounting
- Managerial Accounting: Management Perspective
- Intermediate Accounting