WANG, XIAO GUANG
Publications & Presentations
- Wang, X., D. Tong*, J. Gao, Y. Chen (2019), “The reshaping of land development density through rail transit: the stories of central areas vs. suburbs in Shenzhen, China”. Cities, 89, 35-45
- De Tong, Y. Yuan, X. Wang*, L. Wu (2019), “Spatially Varying Relationships between Land Ownership and Land Development at the Urban Fringe: A Case Study of Shenzhen, China”. Cities. In press.
- Huang, Y., X. Wang*, D. Patton (2018), “Examining the Relationship between the Built Environment and Crashes in Detroit Region: a Geographically Weighted Regression Approach”. Journal of Transport Geography, 69, 221-233.
- De Tong, X. Wang*, L. Wu, N. Zhao. (2018). “Land ownership and the likelihood of land development at the urban fringe: The case of Shenzhen, China”. Habitat International, 73, 43–52.
- Ha, H.*, Heumann, B. W., Liesch, M., & Wang, X. (2016). “Modelling potential conservation easement locations using physical and socio-economic factors: A case-study from south-east Michigan”. Applied Geography, 75, 104-115.
- Wang, X.*, L. Chao, L. Kostyniuk, Q. Shen, S. Bao. (2014) “The Influence of Street Environments on Fuel Efficiency: Insights from Naturalistic Driving”. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 1-16. doi: 10.1007/s13762-014-0584-1
- Wang, X.*, L. Kostyniuk, M. Barnes. (2014). “Built Environment and Driving Outcomes: The Case for an Integrated GIS/GPS Approach”. International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research 5(2): 11-29.
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2009
- M.S., University of Michigan, 2005
- B.S., Beijing University, 2003
- Landuse and Transportation Planning
- GPS and GIS Applications in Planning
- Travel Behaviors
- Fuel Consumptions and Emissions
- Human Geography
- Land Use Planning
- Advanced Land Use Planning
- GIS Applications in Social Sciences