In this era of rapid change, a well-trained workforce is more important than ever. From the implementation of new technologies, to process improvement and adherence to regulations, a well-trained staff impacts the success and productivity of an organization. The Master of Arts degree in Education with a Training and Development concentration is designed to develop corporate trainers, human resource professionals, and anyone in a professional position responsible for training adults, specifically focusing on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
- Analyze the role of training in organizations, align the training goals with an organizations strategic planning, and evaluate the relationship between needs analysis and training.
- Design, develop, deliver, and assess training sessions for both abbreviated and sustained educational activities to adult students.
- Identify an organizational problem to engage in a hands-on inquiry through the analysis of data to draw reasonable conclusions and offer sound recommendations based on those conclusions.
- Design, develop, deliver and assess trainings with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Pursue roles such as a corporate trainer or community college faculty
Whether your goal is in corporate training, diversity, equity, and inclusion education, or as a faculty member in a community college, your MAED is an investment in yourself that will pay dividends as you continue on your life journey!
Careers & Outcomes
Students who complete the MAE-T&D program will become better facilitators of learning experiences for adults. Graduates will be prepared for professional positions such as training development managers, corporate trainers, human resource professionals, learning designers, military trainers, learning development specialists, directors of employee development, learning managers, training analyst, or positions associated with talent development in the military, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and corporations.
|Training and Development Manager||$120,130|
|Program Director, Higher Education||$67,724|
|Education Administrator (Postsecondary)||$96,910|