Technology in learning and training is a vital part of today's education landscape. Our master's degree in learning, design, and technology will help you create lessons that make the most of everything technology has to offer. Engage your students and create meaningful content that advances their education.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
Educational technology has gone far beyond "watch a video and take a quiz." Today, skilled instructional designers are needed more than ever. As a student in our learning, design, and technology program, you'll learn to engage learners in creative, productive ways.
You will learn how to:
- Increase opportunities for meaningful collaboration.
- Design challenging online experiences for students at all levels and abilities.
- Encourage self-awareness and understanding through a full range of apps, websites, and devices.
This 10-course program will teach you to incorporate technology into a new or existing class. Learn about online and blended learning spaces, instructional design, and more.
Your school will become more innovative and efficient as you build new programs, both face-to-face and virtual. But it's your students who will gain the most, as they're introduced to new ways of learning that can help them go farther than they thought possible.
As a student in the learning, design and technology (MA) program, you will:
- Complete a capstone project that puts technology to work in a real-life setting.
- Study in the only master's program to meet the International Society for Technology in Education's Standards for Educators.
- Be eligible to seek ISTE certification.
Careers & Outcomes
This program will qualify you for a leadership position in educational technology in PK-12 schools, higher education, businesses, nonprofits, the military, health care and other training settings.
|Director of Instruction/Curriculum Specialist||$57,248|
|Director of Training & Development||$80,234|