Honors Program Living Learning Community in Thorpe Hall
Our Honors Program Living Learning Community gives you the chance to live and learn with peers who will challenge you to achieve your goals.
Open to members of CMU’s Honors Program, this community offers a built-in support system and access to a variety of enriching opportunities. For example:
- Collaborate with hall neighbors in study groups.
- Find your passion and engage in community service.
- Build meaningful connections through social, educational, and cultural events.
The Honors Program Living Learning Community is located in Thorpe Hall in the South Community. You’ll live in a two-bedroom suite with three other students.
To join the Honors Program Living Learning Community, you will need to be admitted to our Honors Program. In evaluating applications, we look for students who demonstrate:
- Academic strength and potential.
- Leadership and involvement.
- Community engagement.
- Critical thinking and creativity.
- Passion and commitment.
- Alignment with the program’s core values.
How to apply
First, you'll need to apply to the Honors Program.