Skip to main content

Student Accommodation Documentation Guidelines

Disability-related documentation should provide information on the impact of the disability on the student so that appropriate accommodations can be identified. To ensure that we have all of the necessary information, please have a qualified professional complete the Accommodation Documentation Form. Documentation completed by a family member is not acceptable.

Additional documentation may include assessments or reports from qualified professionals. Common sources of documentation are health care providers, psychologists and/or diagnosticians. We will generally accept 504 Plans and IEPs as long as they are less than 2 years old and provide a diagnosis. 

Student Accommodation Documentation Form (PDF)