Skip to main content

Current Vacant Positions

Paperwork must be completed before beginning work

Tax forms and I-9 paperwork must be completed by all newly hired student employees before beginning any work on campus. This must be done in person with Student Employment Services, Bovee University Center 121.

Up to two forms of ID may be needed to complete the paperwork for payroll purposes. The most commonly seen are the CentralCard and an actual Social Security Card. No copies are accepted. International students must also bring forms I-94, I-20, and Passport.

Following the completion of new hire paperwork, student employees receive the Hire Authorization Card, aka the "red card" to be taken to their new supervisor. 

Individuals with disabilities

CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity within its community and as a component of its commitment to diversity. CMU provides reasonable accommodations in its application and employee selection processes.

If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or if you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 989.774.3881 or email Student Employment Services for assistance.