Michigan Municipal League Partnership
Michigan Municipal League employees, members' employees, members' elected officials, their spouses, and dependents younger than 24 of all of the above admitted to a CMU Online program may receive a tuition savings of 15%. The agreement only applies to online programs and courses offered at CMU's satellite locations.
- The College of Medicine MD Program
- Main Campus programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Closed cohort programs
This discounted rate does not apply to:
- The already discounted CMU military rate
- Any other pre-existing discounted rate like institutional awards, scholarships, or waivers as discounted tuition rate cannot be combined with other offers
Gain the skills and knowledge you want and the credentials you need to achieve your career goals through programs customized to fit the needs of working students. CMU Online offers:
- Condensed eight-week courses.
- 100% online programs.
- Doctoral, Master's and Bachelor's degrees.
- Certificate programs.
- Credit for prior learning.
If you have a specific question regarding the Michigan Municipal League or need assistance with the process, please call 800-950-1144.
How to access your discount
Once you have been admitted:
Send all documents to email@example.com
- Employee verification: Paystub
- Spouse verification: Marriage certificate or first page of your Federal Income Tax form
- Dependent verification: First page of your Federal Income Tax form
You'll need to submit documentation each semester you or your student are enrolled.